Monday, October 5, 2015

Minecraft Player Live Streams His Accidental House Fire

Japanese streamer Daasuke took a break from playing Minecraft to show off his new oil-match lighter. That’s when things got bad. Real bad.



Daasuke admitted that he wasn’t sure how to use the lighter. First, he filled it up with lighter fluid, and then he ended up accidentally setting his room on fire.

In the YouTube video below, you can see how thing escalate. The flames start at around 4:45.




Oh boy.

As website Hachima points out, the streamer has set his Twitter account to private.

According to one news report (below), the house’s second floor caught fire. The 40 year-old live streamer as well as his 73-year-old mother, 68 year-old father, and a 62 year-old relative sustained injuries. Let's all really hope that they were not serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Speak up!