Sunday, August 16, 2015

FUNDAY: Presented Without Comment

I LOVE WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER.




Excellent.


SWAG

Diplo f/Riff Raff, CL & OG Maco

What do you get when you combine a popular DJ/producer, the world's most ridiculous rapper, a cool dude from Atlanta, and a member of a popular K-pop group?  You get something that is named after my favorite soft drink, and is a great way to start off this week.






Lana Del Rey 

LDR has built her entire career on the idea of iconic images, and I can’t imagine she’ll ever come up with one as memorable as those final moments with the grenade launcher. Lana Del Rey turned into a sleepwalking El Mariachi on a boat. This week is too much.






Majical Cloudz

I really hate the "j" in "Majical" here.  The "z" is fine, rappers have been making that cool and fun for years.  But it is just something about that intentional misspelling that irks me to no end.  Anyway, this song makes me think of Morrissey, well the good parts of Morrissey like his music, so it's pretty rad.






Health

When a video makes me want to barf, that is usually a negative aspect.  This one somehow turns it into a virtue though.






A$AP Rocky f/Joe Fox & Kanye West

Go buy Rocky's album.  Just go do it already.






BONUS CLIP





Japanese X-Men.  Think about it.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Speak up!