Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Maya Rudolph's Rachel Dolezal Is As Perfect As You'd Imagine

Nothing reminds you more that Maya Rudolph should constantly be on television other than when Maya Rudolph appears on television.  Especially when there is something so ripe for comedy as the case of Rachel Dolezal.  It's kind of frustrating at worst, and at best a double edged sword.  It sure is always great to see her doing something funny, but then when she does you want oh so much more funny from the woman.

Luckily, Rudolph stopped by Late Night With Seth Meyers last night and slapped on an afro wig, beautifully evading Meyers’ questions about her racial identity. “It happens to me every day,” she said, referring to people begging her to do an impression of Dolezal. “I gotta say, the whole thing is very fascinating to me.”

Check it out:





Somebody get this woman back in front of my eyeballs real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Speak up!