Thursday, April 16, 2015

Skywalker Returns In The Star Wars Trailer You Wanted

Well, freeze me in carbonite until December, because I am excited about Star Wars again!

This new trailer has the goods, and we are talking silver Stormtroopers, cool spaceships, stuff blowing up, and a couple of (old) familiar faces.  Han and Luke, and I guess Chewy too are all back.  Do wookies get grey hairs?

The best part though?  Reminding you that my namesake (I am a Luke too) Luke Skywalker is pretty damn cool as well after Return of The Jedi.  Here he is at his most cool in years, and you don't even see his face.  Just an excellent voiceover, that may imply some sort of new addition to the Skywalker clan?

Exciting news!

Anyway, here it is — the second teaser trailer for Star Wars Episode VII. In which Luke Skywalker monologues about his family, and its powerful connection to the Force. And we glimpse how much things have changed since Return of the Jedi.





That moment where Han Solo says, "Chewy, we're home"? All the feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Speak up!