Sunday, February 15, 2015

FUNDAY: Who Loves Ya Baby

Well, well well, Funday is here on the babymakin' weekend of the year.  Valentine's yo.

Whether you are snuggled up with that significant other, or buying yourself cheap candy on Sunday afternoon.  It doesn't matter if you are with somebody or not, we all win.

And after all, you know Funday loves you baby.  No matter how stupid you are, or how fat, or even if sometimes when you get nervous your armpits sweat so much that it doesn't matter if you wear 5 shirts, those babies are getting soaked.

We love ya, and we even got you a valentine.

It just says it all doesn't it?

So come on, lay down by the fire and take it off...it is time to do something sexy.  And by that I mean watch some videos from the Internet that were posted in the past week.

Is it getting hot in here?


Sounds

A$AP Rocky

Look, I know they are spelled differently, but why this isn't Joe Flacco's current and always theme song just baffles me.  I don't even like Flacco, (in fact I hate him, Who Dey) but this just needs to happen for the sake of the universe.






Calvin Harris f/HAIM

I wouldn't say I am a Calvin Harris fan.  I would say however, that I am a Calvin Harris featuring Haim fan.  That's because Haim makes everything in this world better.






Death Cab For Cutie

Hey everybody, Death Cab is back!  That's pretty cool isn't it?  (The answer is yes.)






Fitness

Few things in this world are as cool as dark synthpop.  Especially when it is made by a cool former postpunk dude like Adam Moerder.  The video is pretty damn slick as well. Two thumbs up here.




You Blew It!

I might have only included this because it makes me think of Tim and Eric Awesomeshow Great Job! – a show that is one of humanities greatest accomplishments.  Yeah, about 99% sure that's why I included this.  I mean I like the song, but you make me think about Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, and you have a fan already.






Sights

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Superman (Henry Cavill) and The Lone Ranger (Armie Hammer) in a Guy Ritchie directed 60's spy movie based on an old television show?!  Sign me up. Don't get me wrong, I am a massive Bond fan, but Bond cannot be in the 60's anymore, which was the absolute coolest Bond era.  So instead we get this, good thing it looks real cool.






Spectre Footage

Speaking of Bond...







Yeezy Season

I have come to terms (begrudgingly) that Kanye will never make a shoe that I can own for a reasonable price.  However, he still will make music, and that I can buy.  Like this new song that comes at the end of his recent Adidas collaboration.  Awesome.






Truth or Drink

Need something to do with your loved one on this Valentine's Day weekend?  Well here it is.  Get drunk, get mad at each other, get embarrassed.  Isn't that what being together is all about?






BONUS CLIP




Remember, you shouldn't be sad if you are alone this weekend.  Just worry about being nice to people, because that's what love is really all about.  You asshole.

See you next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. Speak up!